All the structures of the Group are certified as meeting the requirements of UNI EN ISO 9001:2000.
We have reached this important result after the careful examinations by the certification authority. This Certification assigns internationally recognized Value to our Group.
The quality management policy involves:
- Health services meeting the needs of the patients/users according to the requirements specified in the contracts (current Health Services Document).
- preventing and managing nonstandard situations of the service
- improving the satisfaction of the patients
- constantly checking the quality of the dialysis treatment for each patient
- checking the general health status of the Patients during the natural evolution of the pathology.
- granting the regular supervision of the organizational, structural and technical requirements envisaged in the current Regulation.
- constantly improving the effectiveness of all the business processes.
Every day we go hard at making all these principles real and palpable during each haemodialysis run.